Monday, November 14, 2011

Bracing Clothes

I have a Boston Brace, and I had to go "brace shopping" for clothes that would fit over my clothes.  BTW, I'm in 8th grade.  But what should you wear over your brace? For tops, wear a cotton shirt underneath your clothes.  I wear Sugar Lips, but we all have different preferences.  Now that it's winter, I just wear over-sized sweatshirts.  But in the summer, I wear a regular tank top and then a ruffled top to go over and usually color coordinate the two.  On the bottom (this is really bad) I wear jeans.  They aren't very thick, so I wear my brace up to the point where it's extremely tight.  Otherwise, I wear jeggings, sweats just don't work for me. 

2 comments:

  1. It's really hard to find clothes for a brace! Thanks for the tips!

    http://embracingscoliosis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i wear a boston brace too, and find that leggings work for me x

    ReplyDelete